Do you want to be an even better solo jazz guitarist?
Today, you’re in luck because Genil Castro has finally decided to share more of his personal tips and arranging techniques with all of us!
Genil shows you how to play a beautiful solo guitar version of A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square. This was one of the first YouTube videos Genil posted in 2006 which has now reached 119,684 views on YouTube.
In addition to learning the solo arrangement, you will discover:
- Flowing harp harmonic technique
- Genil’s personal right hand fingerstyle technique tips (with close ups)
- George Shearing style reharmonizations applied to guitar
- How to play chords with artificial harmonics
This master class is great for players of all level from beginners to advanced guitarists. For beginners to chord melody, you get a chance to get inside Genil’s mind & have a feel for the musical way to approach chord melody. For the more advanced guitarist, you will have the chance to examine and steal some beautiful ways to enrich your current solo guitar playing.
Fragile, delicate and flowing — Genil’s playing & insights takes you to the next level. Own this now & sound better today!
- 7 Pages of PDF materials in standard notation and TAB
- Full video is 45 minutes