Paul Bollenback, Pat Bianchi and Byron “Wookie” Landham perform and offer in-depth insights into playing as a high level organ trio Class Content | Paul Bollenback
- Specific insights and wide ranging observations from each member of this working organ Trio.
- What to think about and pay attention to when playing in a group.
- Importance of listening, and how to listen, both on stage and in the practice room.
- Some sources to draw from for both comping and soloing
- The importance of listening with intent
- Specific rhythmic concepts for comping, and the effect they have. PDF included with rhythmic comping ideas.
- Things to think about when playing in an organ Trio specifically.
- What is the role of each instrument at any given time.
- Supportive comping ideas.
- Harmonic ideas on blues
- Tunes-Humpty Dumpty(Chick Corea), Blues.
|Full Class + Download|
|Full Class + Download||01:11:25|